Islamic Empire]” – (David S. Ariel. Kabbalah: The Mystic Quest in Judaism, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., Lanham, 2006, pp. 30-35).
16. Nabi ul Awwal – the First Prophet: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Prophet of ALLAH even before Adam was given Prophethood. As the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) himself said: “I was a Prophet when Adam was between the water and the clay” – (Ibn al-ʻArabī, tr., by R. W. J. Austin, Paulist Press, New Jersey, 1980, p.67).
– Even the Jewish Encyclopedia says, “The preexistence of the Messiah in heaven and his high station there are often mentioned” –(Kaufmann Kohler et al, Jewish Encyclopedia, JewishEncyclopedia.com, Pennsylvania, 1906, 2016, p.184).
17. Rahmatal lil alamin – the Mercy for all the Worlds: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Mercy for all the worlds and the one who brings peace and mercy to the Creation of ALLAH. As ALLAH says, “We sent thee (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) not but as a mercy for all the worlds” – (Quran 21:107). Of course, as asserted by Professor John L Esposito (Georgetown University): “The sending of Muhammad (on whom be peace) was a sign of God’s mercy: ‘We sent you not, but as a Mercy for all creatures'” (Quran 21:107) – (Islam: The Straight Path, Oxford University Press, New York, 1998, p.24)
– Targum also confirms that in his days: “Peace shall be multiplied on earth in the days of King-Messiah” – (William R. Harper et al, Hebraica, Volumes 1-3, American Publication Society of Hebrew, 1884, p.36).
18. Basheer – the Bearer of Good News: ALLAH calls His Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) to convey the Good News to the believers. As in the Quran, “And (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) convey good news to those who believe and do good deeds, that they shall have gardens in which rivers flow; whenever they shall be given a portion of the fruit thereof, they shall say: This is what was given to us before; and they shall be given the like of it, and they shall have pure mates in them, and in them, they shall abide” – (Quran 2:25).
– Basar: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was also called as the giver of Good news in the Old Testament in Hebrew as “”, Basar where Prophet David says of him (Peace Be Unto Them): “Praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day” – (Psalm 96:2) [NIV]
19. Mubashir – the Giver of Glad News: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was also known as “Mubashir” derived from “Basheer”. It means in vital terms as the Spreader of Good News of ALLAH’s blessings to the worlds. Again in the Quran ALLAH, the Holy One, confirms us: “We sent down the (Qur’an) in Truth, and in Truth has it descended: and We sent thee (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) but to give Glad Tidings and to Warn (sinners)” – (Quran 17:105).