– Mebasser: Isaiah also prophesied of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as [Mebasser] – that “brings good news” – (Isaiah 52:7).
20. Nazir – the Universal Warner: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the warner to all the nations and universal messenger of ALLAH. ALLAH is very clear in the Quran that Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the warner to the nations and thus He, the Mighty says: “We have not sent thee (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) but as a Universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not” – (Quran 34:28).
– The Book of Isaiah says in the chapter thirteen that the Glory of One God shall prevail and all the Babylonian cults will fall with the power of the Kingdom of God. It warns with the power of Almighty under the Prophecy against Babylon (Isaiah 13). And again we see the Psalms wherein it is said:, – Hebrew transliteration: “Gam ‘Abdeka Nizhar bahem besameram eqebrab” and of which translation should be: By them your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward – (Psalm 11:19). Thus, with the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the Divine Kingdom of Islam all the idolaters of Babylon, Arabia and Egypt turned over to the Glory of One Living God, ALLAH. As it has been said to them before hand that with the Will of ALLAH, the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) will come as the warner to the nations and giver of glad news for those who believe in him.
21. Preacher of Islam: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the preacher of Islam, the natural religion of ALLAH. Islam in broad sense meaning, “Submission to ALLAH in Peace”. As ALLAH says in the Holy Quran: “Surely the (true) religion with ALLAH is Islam, and those to whom the Book (such as Jews and Christians) had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the revelations of ALLAH then surely ALLAH is quick in reckoning” – (Quran 3:19).
– Isaiah 52:7 while prophesying the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as , Mebasser also uses the Hebrew words as of which the transliteration is “Masmia-y‘salowm”, and which the Douay-Rheims Bible translated it as more accurately, “that preacheth peace” or in other words “that preacheth Islam”.
22. Ahyad – the One Who will keep away the Hell Fire: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) will keep away the hell fire from the Ummah and thus the reason he is called “Ahyad” – (Halabi, al-Sirat al-Halabiya i, 353). As further, it said in the Quran: “On that day shall no intercession avail except of him whom the Beneficent ALLAH allows and whose word He is pleased with” – (Quran 20:109).