of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer; So did (ALLAH) convey the Inspiration to His Servant – (conveyed) what He (meant) to convey. The heart lied not (in seeing) what it saw. The (Prophet Muhammad’s, on whom be peace) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw. Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw? And verily he saw him yet another time. Near the Lote-tree beyond which none may pass: Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest!” – (53:7-18).
– As it was already prophesied about him: “Angels will bring the King Messiah to the outer edge of their encampment and then the Holy One, blessed be He, will reach out His hand and bring the King Messiah near to Him. Hence it is said: ‘I will cause him to draw near [and he shall approach unto Me]’ (Jer. 30:21)'” (See: Henoch, Volume 19, Marietti Editori, 1997; Pirke de Rabbi Eliezer, Eliezer ben Hyrcanus, Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner, 1916; see also: TheSanhedrin.net, 2011).
29. Messenger of the Covenant: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) according to the Quran is the Messenger of the Covenant – (Quran 3:81).
– Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in the Book of Malachi (3:1) was called as the Messenger of Covenant.
30. Sayyed ul Anbiya – the Leader of the Prophets: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) according to Sahih Bukhari led the prayers being the Imam of all the Prophets in Jerusalem.
– Indeed, Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) has been prophesied in many Rabbinical texts as the King Messiah and that he, “will become the greatest prophet in history” – (Targum – Isaiah 11:2; – Yad Teshuva 9:2).
31. Prophet to all Nations: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Prophet for all the nations who summons them to ALLAH. As ALLAH Himself asserts: “Say (O Muhammad, on whom b peace, unto mankind): “No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur’an), nor am I a pretender. It is nothing but a reminder to the nations; and ye shall certainly know the truth of it (all) after a while” – (Quran 38:86-88).
– Well, it was said that Moses, by the miracles, which he wrought, brought a single nation to the worship of God; but the Messiah will draw all people to the worship of God – (See: Rachmiel Frydland. What The Rabbis Know About Messiah, October 26, 1996, USA.).
32. Ummi – Taught by none but ALLAH: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Ummi, meaning that he has been taught by none but by ALLAH Himself. As ALLAH says: “The Lord of Mighty Power has taught him (Muhammad, on whom be peace), The Lord of Strength; so he (Muhammad, on whom be peace) attained completion” – (Quran 53:5-6).
– As it was already prophesied in the Books of olden scriptures as the Rabbis hold the view that he will be taught by God only and he will not learn anything from any one – (See: Psalms of Solomon 17:32-36; Isaiah 29:12).