33. Sa’dullah – Joy of ALLAH: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the one whose way is the way to reach ALLAH. “Lo! ALLAH and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet (Muhammad, on whom be peace). O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation” (Quran 33:56). O ALLAH, we beseech You to bless Your Prophet Muhammad, the Seal of the Messengers and Prophets, who came from the Realm of Thy Love and Thy Mercy for Thy Creation, Ameen.
– It is said of him: “He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His path” – (Micah 4:2).
34. Abdullah – Servant of ALLAH: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), indeed was not divine but the Servant and Seal of the Prophets and Messengers of ALLAH. “Is not ALLAH sufficient for His Servant (Muhammad, on whom be peace)? And they seek to frighten you (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) with those (false gods) besides Him; and whomsoever ALLAH makes err, there is no guide for him. And whom ALLAH guides, there is none that can lead him astray; is not ALLAH Mighty, the Lord of retribution? And should you (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth? They would most certainly say: ALLAH. Say (O Muhammad, on whom be peace): Have you then considered that what you call upon besides ALLAH, would they, if ALLAH desire to afflict me with harm, be the removers of His harm, or (would they), if ALLAH desire to show me mercy, be the withholders of His mercy? Say (O Muhammad, on whom be peace): ALLAH is my all. In Him do (all) the trusting put their trust” – (Quran 39:36-38).
– It is clearly outlined in the messages of the Torah and the Gospel that this Prophet, in spite of his greatness, is not divine but a servant, as he’s called in Hebrew, “‘Abdi” the Servant of ALLAH in the Book of Isaiah (42:1).
35. One Who gives Law to the Nations: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the Prophet who gives the Divine Laws to all the nations. As ALLAH said: “Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan (Law) upon His servant (Muhammad, on whom be peace) that he may be a warner to the nations” (25:1).
– It is said in the book of Isaiah of him, “He will give Law to the nations” (Isaiah 42:1).
36. No Divine Grace without Him: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is indeed the one whom ALLAH Loves utmost and there is no intimate Grace of ALLAH without Him. For ALLAH says, “If any one disobeys ALLAH and His Messenger (Muhammad, on whom be peace), he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path” – (Quran 33:36). “So keep in remembrance the name of thy Lord (O Muhammad, on whom be peace) and devote thyself to Him whole-heartedly. Lord of the East and the West; there is no God but He – so choose thou Him alone for thy defender – And have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity). And leave Me (alone to deal with) those in possession of the good things of