whom be peace) When comes the Help of ALLAH, and Victory. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of ALLAH in troops, then celebrate the praise of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness; surely He is oft-returning (to mercy)” – (Quran 110:1-3).
– Jewish knew this fact that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) whom they knew as the King Messiah will not only be a Prophet-saint but also a victorious Prophet-king. As they knew from Psalm (110:5-7) and their other legends that his kingdom and mission shall surpass of those earlier prophets. He will be victorious over the nations, his kingdom in the great eschatological battles will put off the power of Persians and Romans; subsequently flourishing the Jewish history and made them return to the Holy land – (See: Lavinia Cohn-Sherbok et al. Medieval Jewish Philosophy, Routledge, UK, 2014, p.179-80). The historical record shows how once the Jews of Madina proclaimed: “This is, by God the Ummi Prophet (Muhammad, on whom be peace) whose coming Moses announced to us, and whom we find described with all his characteristics, in our Scriptures. No banner of his will ever be brought low” – (See: The Qur’an and Its Interpreters: The House of ‘Imran, State University Of New York Press, NY, 1992, 47).
96. Siratullah – the Path leading to ALLAH: “An Apostle (Muhammad, on whom be peace) who recites to you the clear revelations of ALLAH so that he may bring forth those who believe and do good deeds from darkness into light; and whoever believes in ALLAH and does good deeds, He will cause him to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide therein forever, ALLAH has indeed given him a goodly sustenance” (Quran 65:11).
– “The Prophets described the Messiah as a divinely appointed man, an ideal ruler who would lead the world in righteousness and in peace [emphasis added this is what the real meaning of Islam is and his essential task is to bring peace between Heaven and Earth and spread the God’s rule and justice over the nations in peace]” – (Mordecai Schreiber et al. The Shengold Jewish Encyclopedia, Schreiber Publishing Inc., Rockville, 2003, p.180).
97. Sahib u’l Rahma – Possessor of ALLAH’s Mercy: As ALLAH says of him: “O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) ALLAH and believe in His Apostle (Muhammad, on whom be peace): He will give you two portions of His mercy, and make for you a light with which you will walk, and forgive you, and ALLAH is Forgiving, Merciful” (Quran 57:28).
– Well, the prophecy of the coming of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), who will lead to ALLAH’s way was clearly said in the Book of Isaiah while connecting him with the desert of Arabia, as it says: “A voice of one calling: In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God” – (Isaiah 40:3). Rabbi accords this prophecy is of the awaited Prophet – (See: Craig C. Broyles et al, Writing and reading the scroll of Isaiah, BRILL, New York, 1997, p.602).